When you log into the Thrive Online Admin site, you'll see these options:
Click on Set up my account to start with company set up.
On this screen you can:
- Click "Change Logo" to upload your logo (this will be used on the default header if you don't design a header)
- Enter your website
- Enter a slogan (this will be used on the default header if you don't design a header)
- Enter a message to encourage customers to share their order (This will appear on the thank you screen)
- Enter links to your social media accounts (These will link from the thank you screen)
- Enter your Google Tag Manager Container Id.
About Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is used to track all of your site analytics. If you advertise on Facebook, or wish to analyze your site traffic with Google Analytics, or various other sites, you can enter all your tracking pixels into Google Tag Manager. Learn more here:
https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6107124?hl=en (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1021909254506499 (Facebook Analytics and Google Tag Manager)